From Yamaha Wiki
|Also called||Yamaha V-Ixion in Indonesia|
|Class||Naked sport bike|
|Engine||150 cc, liquid cooled 4-stroke, SOHC, single cylinder|
|Power (physics)||11.10 kW @8500 rpm|
|Torque||13.10 Nm @7500 rpm|
|Transmission (mechanics)||5-Speed w/multi-plate clutch|
The Yamaha FZ150i is a small capacity sport bikes made by Yamaha Motor. It was launched in Malaysia on January 2008 at First World Hotel, Genting Highlands as the first Completely knocked down (CKD) bike to be fuel-injected in Malaysian motorcycle market. In Indonesia this model known as Yamaha V-Ixion.
In Malaysia, the FZ150i is Complete knock down at the Hong Leong Group (HLY) plant at Sungai Buloh, Selangor. According to HLY Web site, this model is expected to be sold by 500 units a month after the first year of its introduction. Apart from Malaysia, the FZ150i is also available in other Asian countries such as in Singapore and Thailand.
- Yamaha Motor Co.,Ltd. (Japanese) and (English)
- Yamaha Motor (Thailand) Website (Thai)
- Yamaha Motor (Malaysia) Website (English)
- Yamaha Motor (Indonesia) Website (Indonesian)
- Yamaha Motor (Philippines) Website (English)
- Yamaha Motor (Vietnam) Website (Vietnamese)
- ↑ "Yamaha FZ150i - First Fuel Injected Motorcycle To Be Launched In Malaysia". Biker Voodoo. January 30, 2008. http://www.bikervoodoo.com/2008/01/30/yamaha-fz150i-first-fuel-injected-motorcycle-to-be-launched-in-malaysia. Retrieved on 2008-02-01.
- ↑ "FZ150i Launch". Hong Leong Yamaha. January 16, 2008. http://www.yamaha-motor.com.my/pdf/fz150launch.pdf. Retrieved on 2008-07-27.